Sunday, October 13, 2013

First walk since Provence

 Very creative anthill around a hubcap! I had my Sunday walk through Jacksonville Beach today and seemed to shoot every picture like a Japanese flag. I used my Canon 5D II for the first time in a while, with that little 40mm f/2.8 lens. I didn't find the lens to be very sharp for a Canon. Must go back and clean it and test it again. It's a great size for the 5D, making it very much more portable for my old back.
 Manhole cover, Jax Beach
 Spider lily
Steel plate, Jax Beach

3 comments:

Martina said...

Japanese flag is contagious - the more I do it, the more I see it, the more I like it.

James Weekes said...

I don't know why it is meant to be so bad aesthetically. I love the look. Of well, I'm old and out of touch, but I have a good time:-)

Martina said...

I don't know either. Nowadays all the perfect rule of thirds photos often look boring to me. Some tension missing. Too accommodating (is this the right word?)!
We are not old. We are on our way to a higher aesthetical artistic photograpical consciousness!

Btw Daniel, the web duck, asked me to say many thank yous for the duck photo from Provence. His googleconnect account sometimes doesn' work with commenting, therefore I am the messenger!