Saturday, March 31, 2012

I did it!

This is a real achievement. I have put a background holder on the north side of my house for occasional portraits of visitors and found objects. The outdoor chairs all imposed themselves into the picture due to tall backs. So I  ordered a stool and it came, gasp, unassembled. My wife can tell you the number of things that I've tried to put together with the result being new combinations of curses and thrown pieces.

I sat down patiently and actually put this together without a hitch. The two pieces left over were planned for spares. It is solid and sturdy and soon I hope to show some people sitting on it.

3 comments:

Martina said...

grin - a second ago I commented on the "you did this" post on your other blog ... now I know what you did ...

James Weekes said...

Nice connection! I didn't make it until you mentioned it. I'm still looking for the first sitter.

Martina said...

Hm, that spongebob thingy from your window would be someone (sic!) _I_ would invite to sit there ... for a test shooting, so to say ;-)